The Iyengar Yoga Studio
Our beautiful yoga studio was designed by Dean Hawkes and is dedicated to Iyengar yoga. We have been teaching students in and around East Finchley since January 2007 and offer classes to meet every need and level of experience.
Currently we are offering friendly, personalised and affordable online classes, using Zoom technology. Check the timetable for all class details.
If you haven’t been to classes with us before and would like to find out more, email us at email@example.com and include your phone number so we can give you a call.
The Iyengar Yoga Studio is an Affiliated Centre of the Iyengar Yoga Association UK and every teacher is a fully certified Association member. For more details about teachers at the Studio click here.
Foundation course – expression of interest
If you are interested in joining a six week introductory course for people new to Iyengar yoga please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sessions will last an hour and will be conducted online.
Current online classes
A summary of the classes currently on offer online is given below. If you are interested in attending any of these please email email@example.com, or contact the teacher directly using the details given on the ‘teachers’ page.
- Mon 9.30am (General – Patsy 90 mins)
- Mon 6.00pm (General – Kate 90 mins)
- Mon 8.00pm (Beginners – Gene 90 mins)
- Tues 9.30am (General/beginners – Wendy 90 mins)
- Tues 9.30am (Therapy – Patsy 90 mins)
- Tues 6.15pm (Beginners – Gene 75 mins)
- Tues 8.00pm (General – Wendy 90 mins)
- Wed 9.30am (General/beginners – Gene 90 mins)
- Wed 11.15am (Intermediate – Patsy 120 mins)
- Thurs 9.30am (General – Tessa 90 mins)
- Thurs 11.30am (Gentle/post therapy – Tessa 90 mins)
- Thurs 6.15 (General/intermediate – Nita 90 mins)
- Fri 9.30am (General – Patsy 90 minutes)
- Sat 9.30am (General – Wendy 90 mins)
- Sat 11.30am (Beginners – Wendy 75 mins)
- Sun 10.00am (Sunday class – Gene 90 mins)
Disclaimer: Please note that students taking online classes assume responsibility for any risks injuries or damages known or unknown which they may incur as a result.